Bakrid Celebrations 2019
Eid-Al-Adha Bakrid Celebrations 2019: Bakrid or Eid-Al-Adha is the most popular festival celebrated by Muslims all over the world.
Bakrid celebrations will begin on the evening of 11th August 2019 and end on the evening of 12th August. It is also known as Eid-ul-Zuha.
It marks the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim. Animals such as goat, sheep, camel or cow are sacrificed on this day.
People visit their friends and families and have feasts. Eid-Al-Adha celebrates after the Hajj pilgrimage.
Here you can find when bakrid is celebrated and also share Happy Bakrid messages and Bakrid Mubarak images to friends and relatives.
Legend of Eid-Al-Adha:
The source of Bakrid festival is described in Islamic traditions.
Prophet Ibrahim directed by Allah to bring his wife Hajar and son Ismael to the Saudi Arabia deserts and to leave them there.
By divine intercession, a well seemed in that place which helps Hajar and his son Ismael to survive.
Later Ibrahim returned and preached the word of God.
In order to test Ibrahim, God orders him to sacrifice his only son Ismael in his recure dreams.
When Ibrahim told his son about his dream, Ismael was ready to bow down before God’s command.
Iblees, Satan tried to distract him but Ibrahim dispelled him away by throwing stones.
Finally, when Ibrahim was trying to cut his son’s throat, he was saved by divine interference and found a sheep to sacrifice instead.
To remember this day of sacrifice and Allah’s mercy, Eid-Al-Adha Bakrid Celebrations 2019 is celebrated with the sacrifice of animals.
When is Bakrid Celebrated?
Bakrid will celebrate at the of the end of the month of Hajj or Islamic holy pilgrimage.
It comes on the tenth of last month of Islamic calendar Dhu-al-Hajjah.
Rituals of Bakrid:
Bakrid will celebrate with a lot of observances all over the world. Following are the rituals of Eid-ul-Zuha:
- The day begins with Muslims dressing up in new clothes and visit the mosques. They perform prayers and dua for prosperity and peace.
- Before and after the prayer Takbir will recite.
- Alms will give to the poor after the prayer.
- Sacrifice is an important prospect of this festival. Animals like sheep, goat, camel, and cow will sacrifice.
- The sacrifice will carry out in conformance with the religious laws.
- Wealthy families should sacrifice one animal and poor can sacrifice by contributing seven or seventy families on one animal.
- Two third of the sacrifice meat will distribute to the poor and one-third of the meat will keep for the consumption of the family.
- Feasts will prepare and everyone is made a part of festivities. Special dishes of Bakrid are made
- People visit their friends and families to exchange greetings of Eid and to celebrate Eid-Al-Adha Bakrid Celebrations 2019.
Here is a collection of happy bakrid messages, greetings so you can share it with your dear ones on Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
Happy Bakrid Messages:
- Eid ke khoobsurat chaand ka ho yahi paigaam
Mulk me ho ekta aur bhaichaare ki ho ajaan
Sajde hon qubool mohabbat ke, bhoolen hum bair
Gujhiyon aur siwaiyon se saje meethi muskaan
Eid Al Zuha Mubarak 2019!
- Teri Jaan, Meri Jaan, Meri Jaan to Tu Hi hay,
Log Dekhein Eid ka Chand, mera Chand To Tu Hi Hai
Eid Al Adha Mubarak!!
- May this Eid bring a lot of fun and happiness, With endless blessings from God,
Who enlightens you with knowledge.
Bakrid wishes to you and your family
- A day to be with your family
A day to celebrate,
May you be able to do good to everyone
Wishing you all the blessings of Allah… Happy Bakrid 2019!!
- On Eid-ul-Adha,
May all your sacrifices will accept by Allah and you will shower upon by his love and blessings… Eid Mubarak!
- Teri Qurbat Ka Zamana Teri Furqat Ka Malal Kisi Surat B Na Bhulaya Gya Eid Ke Din.
Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Ul Adha Mubarak, It is neither their blood nor their meat that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. (Surah Hajj)
Bakrid Mubarak Images:
Along with Eid-Al-Adha Bakrid Celebrations 2019 in detail, you can also refer the following Bakrid Mubarak images