Diwali Pooja Thali :
Pooja Thali Decoration is an important activity on Diwali Day. Adorned with beautiful designs Diwali Pooja Thalis or Aarti Thali helps to perform Diwali Pooja with magnificent and great style. The Diwali Pooja Thali contains all the important accessories for performing pooja, deities of Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi, a small bowl, bell, Om coin, matka and a small box. Beautiful Pooja Thalis are specially decorated for the Diwali festival. Charming and innovative guile items, attractively decorated Pooja Thalis are intended both for the home and for presenting.
Aarti thalis come in different sizes and shapes with different decorated themes floral designs and animals like elephant, peacock can be crafted in a broad range of alloys like brass, silver and gold. The price varies with quality and commodity from low to high. Thali decoration is one of the interesting and joyous activities to perform on Diwali festival.
Diwali Pooja Thali Decoration Ideas:
How can we decorate Pooja Thali traditionally for Diwali Pooja?
- Take a round shape Thali made of steel, bronze, copper, silver or any other metal.
- Draw the shapes of Swastika, Om, or Shri with the paste of Roli in the middle of Thali
- Cover the plate with a bright colored cotton cloth having prints such as traditional Rajasthani prints. Highlight the corners of the plate with a lace of gold or silver zari.
- Tog up the thali with green betel leaves which makes it beautiful and put the Pooja accessories on the plate such that it gets an elegant look.
- At last, cover the Pooja Thali with the petals of rose, marigold or any other flower which is considered sacred.
Various Themes for Aarti Thali decoration
- Flower Pooja Thali
- Velvet Pooja Thali
- Mirror mosaic Thali
- Water filled Thali
- Sunflower Pooja Thali
- Silver paint Pooja Thali and much more.
Diwali Pooja Thali is important to worship Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth and prosperity and her Lord Ganesh, god of auspicious beginnings during Diwali celebrations. Enjoy a very Happy Diwali!!